Terms and Conditions
As part of the Consumer Protection Act (KSchG), you as a consumer have the right to cancel this contract within 2 weeks / 14 days without giving any reason. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient that you send us the notification of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. However, the consumer has no right to withdraw from contracts for:
Deliveries of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed or permanently damaged after delivery.
This also applies to deliveries of goods if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods or goods after delivery.
If an effective cancellation occurs, all incoming payments in connection with the delivery in question will be refunded immediately. Our company reserves the right to refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or you have provided us with evidence that the goods have been returned. Whichever is the earlier. For repayment, we only accept the same payment method that was selected in the original transaction. Please send the goods immediately, but in any case no later than within 14 days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract to
In the meadows 4
The customer bears the immediate costs of the return.
Our deliveries and services are subject to retention of title and until all existing claims against our customers have been settled in full, the goods delivered remain the property of Sveta World (Svetlana Ilic, Baumeistergasse 1/14/3, 1160 Vienna).
Further links and references
The links to other websites set by Sveta World (Svetlana Ilic, Baumeistergasse 1/14/3, 1160 Vienna) merely serve as a guide to these pages; they are displayed in separate browser windows using external links. We do not identify with the content of these pages to which we refer and therefore we assume no liability for them.
All data collected by Sveta World are used exclusively within the framework of the applicable data protection laws in accordance with our data protection regulations and for order processing (payment and logistics services) and are under no circumstances passed on to third parties.
Should individual provisions of the present contract become ineffective or unenforceable or ineffective or unenforceable after the conclusion of the contract, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions remains unaffected. The ineffective or unenforceable provision is replaced by feasible and effective regulations, the effects of which come closest to the economic objective pursued by the contracting parties with the ineffective or unenforceable provision. The above provisions apply accordingly in the event that the contract proves to be incomplete.
Regulations of export, import and customs
- As a customer, please always observe the import and customs regulations of your country when ordering.
- The customer bears the risk: for all consequences that result from non-compliance with the applicable export regulations. These are e.g. inadmissible dispatch of goods abroad, non-compliance with import and customs regulations of foreign countries (including transit regulations), inadequate or incorrect copies of the customs declaration, the green customs slip or other accompanying documents. This also applies to damage to the sender due to loss of the right to compensation if the shipment is confiscated by the customs authorities of a foreign country. It is up to the customer to obtain information from the recipients of the consignments, the diplomatic missions of the countries of destination or transit countries, the foreign trade offices, the chambers of industry and commerce or other bodies.
Place of performance, contract language, choice of law, place of jurisdiction
- The place of performance is the registered office of the company
- The contract language is German.
- The contracting parties agree on Austrian domestic jurisdiction e.g. Vienna.
- If it is not a consumer business, the court having jurisdiction at the registered office of the company has exclusive local jurisdiction to resolve all disputes arising from this contract.
- Only substantive Austrian law is applicable to this contract, to the exclusion of the reference norms of international private law (e.g. EVÜ, ROM I-VO) and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. This choice of law applies to the consumer only insofar as it does not restrict any mandatory statutory provisions of the state in which he is domiciled or habitually resident.
The flowers offered may only exist in their original form and may not be further processed.
- All declarations of a legally binding nature on the basis of this contract must be made in writing to the address of the other contract partner that was announced last. If a declaration is sent to the last address given in writing, the respective contractual partner is deemed to have received it. Our invoices are sent by email.
- The designation of the headings selected for the individual chapters serves solely for clarity and is therefore not to be used to interpret this contract.
- The assignment of individual rights and obligations from these general terms and conditions are only permitted with the express written consent of the other contractual partner.
For open questions …
Have a look at our FAQ page or contact us by email.